Monday, June 28, 2010

My Best Friend

The friend whose love is not increasing by the day is not worth having.
The one with half hearted giving is not worth keeping.
The one who sees you as an asset to achieve self serving personal goal is killing,
A friend in need (they say) is a friend indeed.

To the one who is my anchor in life’s ocean,
She is my bread when I’m hungry,
My shelter from the troubled wind
Most of all, (like Don William said)
…She is my best friend.

My love for you does not struggle to grow,
It naturally feeds from the abundance of care you provide,
Day-by-day, I could tell the difference,
My love for you grows and nothing can stop it.

You give it all without holding anything back,
Such that I feel so secured like never before,
I’ve got enough love in the pool,
Therein I’ll swim till I cease to live.


I love you Angel. You are my BEST FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment